Heavy cloud cowl throughout the nation, localized rain and scattered thunderstorms are anticipated on Wednesday (9/21), in keeping with weather forecast fashions.
At the similar time, an additional drop in temperature is predicted for the subsequent 24 hours, in addition to the first… sprinkling of snow on the mountain tops round 2,000 meters altitude.
In common, the weather in a number of areas of Greece won’t resemble the third ten days of September.
These weather phenomena will probably be maintained till the weekend, when there will probably be a change, with the return of the mercury above 30 levels Celsius.
Weather forecast: Increased clouds tomorrow throughout the nation – Where will it rain
The weather is getting colder, it “smells” autumn – Where it’s prone to rain on Tuesday
EMY: The weather by area on Wednesday 9/21/22
According to the forecast of the National Meteorological Service, in Macedonia, Thessaly, the Sporades, jap Sterea, Evia and the jap Peloponnese, few clouds are anticipated, quickly elevated, with native rains and primarily from noon sporadic storms.
In the relaxation of the nation typically clear weather with native clouds in the continental areas in the afternoon-afternoon, when there will probably be native showers and remoted thunderstorms.
Winds will blow from north instructions 3 to five and in the seas domestically 6 Beaufort. The temperature will drop barely. In the north it won’t exceed 22 to 24 levels Celsius. In the relaxation of the nation it should attain 25 to 27 levels Celsius.
- Weather: A couple of clouds, which is able to step by step improve and from midday there will probably be native rain and remoted storms, primarily in the north.
- Winds: Northeast 3 to 4 Beaufort.
- Temperature: From 18 to 26 levels Celsius.
- Weather: Clouds at instances elevated with native rains and from noon there will probably be sporadic storms.
- Winds: North northwest 3 to 4 Beaufort and momentary in the morning as much as 5 Beaufort.
- Temperature: From 12 to 21 levels Celsius.
- Weather: Clouds at instances elevated with native rains initially in central Macedonia and step by step in the relaxation of the areas. Sporadic storms will happen from midday. Improvement is anticipated in western Macedonia from the night time.
- Winds: Northerly 3 to 4, easterly native 5 and from night to six Beaufort.
- Temperature: From 11 to 24 levels Celsius. In western Macedonia 3 to 4 levels decrease.
Ionian Islands, Epirus, Western Sterea, Western Peloponnese
- Weather: A couple of clouds that can improve in the noon and afternoon hours and there will probably be native rains and sporadic storms in the continental areas.
- Winds: From north instructions 3 to 4 and from the afternoon in the Ionian northwest 5 to six Beaufort.
- Temperature: From 17 to 27 levels Celsius. In the inside of Epirus 4 to five levels decrease.
Thessaly, Eastern Sterea, Eastern Peloponnese
- Weather: A couple of clouds quickly elevated with native rains and primarily from the noon hours sporadic storms. In the night the phenomena in Thessaly, the Sporades and northern Evia will intensify.
- Winds: East northeast 3 to 4 Beaufort and in the morning hours in the Sporades northwest as much as 5 Beaufort.
- Temperature: From 14 to 27 levels Celsius.
- Weather: Few clouds, in locations elevated with native rains and primarily in Crete remoted storms.
- Winds: From north instructions 3 to 4 and from the afternoon in the Cyclades domestically 5 Beaufort.
- Temperature: From 19 to 27 levels Celsius.
Eastern Aegean Islands – Dodecanese
- Weather: In the Dodecanese, typically sunny with sparse clouds in the morning. In the relaxation of the areas, few clouds that can improve from the afternoon and there will probably be native rains and remoted storms in the north.
- Winds: North 4 to five Beaufort and in the Dodecanese northwest as much as 6 Beaufort. From the night in the north northeast to six Beaufort
- Temperature: From 20 to 27 levels Celsius. In the north 2 to three levels decrease.
- Weather: A couple of clouds, growing in locations with native rain and sporadic thunderstorms from noon. In the night the phenomena in the north will intensify.
- Winds: Northeast 3 to 4 and in the night as much as 5 Beaufort.
- Temperature: From 16 to 25 levels Celsius.
Meteo: Temporary rains and doable storms in Attica and Thessaloniki on Wednesday 9/21/22
For its half, the National Observatory of Athens predicts for Wednesday (21/9) native rains and sporadic storms in the central, jap and northern areas. The winds will probably be from the north with intensities as much as 6 Beaufort, whereas the temperature will drop primarily in the east.
In extra element, in nearly the total nation, elevated clouds are anticipated at instances. Rains will happen in areas of the central, jap and northern nation, in the Sporades and in Evia. Sporadic storms will happen primarily from midday.
The temperature will range in Western Macedonia from 3 to twenty levels, in the relaxation of Northern Greece from 5 to 24 levels, in Epirus from 11 to 27 levels, in Thessaly from 10 to 26 levels, in the relaxation of the mainland from 13 to twenty-eight levels, in the Ionian Islands from 15 to 26 and in the Aegean islands and Crete from 15 to twenty-eight levels Celsius.
The winds in the Central and Northern Aegean will blow from the northeast with intensities of 4-5 and step by step 6 Beaufort, whereas in the relaxation of the Aegean, northwest winds will blow with intensities of 5-6 Beaufort. In the Ionian Sea, north northwesterly winds will prevail with intensities of 3-4 Beaufort, however they’ll progressively strengthen to five Beaufort and probably domestically to six Beaufort domestically.
In Attica we count on clouds with passing rains and probably momentary sporadic storms. Winds will blow from the northeast with gusts of 3-5 Beaufort. The temperature will vary from 19 to 26 levels.
In Thessaloniki we count on clouds with an elevated probability of passing rain or storms. Winds will blow from altering instructions with intensities of 3-4 Beaufort. The temperature will vary from 16 to 23 levels.
Arnautoglou: Mountain peaks above 1,900-2,000 meters will see a sprinkling of snow
The weather turns into even extra autumnal in the subsequent 24 hours, with clouds in a number of areas of the mainland that are possible to offer gentle native rain, in keeping with Sakis Arnautoglou.
As the ERT meteorologist reported, the rains will probably be extra intense from southern Halkidiki to jap Magnesia, in areas of the northwestern Aegean and in the Sporades. After midday on Wednesday (21/9/) the weather will develop into heavier, as rain will happen in most of the mainland nations.
Attica could have cloud cowl which is able to develop into denser throughout the day and some native rains will start in the afternoon, extra notable in the northwestern areas of the prefecture. Winds will blow in varied instructions at 3 to 4 Beaufort and the temperature will probably be between 19 and 24 levels Celsius.
Thessaloniki and Central Macedonia could have clouds raised in locations which is able to comparatively rapidly give some native rains in the southern elements of Halkidiki. The rains will develop into extra in the direction of late afternoon primarily in the area of Halkidiki and in the most central and jap elements of the area. Winds northeast at 3 to 4, domestically as much as 5 Beaufort, and temperature at 15 to 19 levels Celsius.
In reality, Sakis Arnautoglou talked about that the peaks of the mountains of northern and central Greece, with an altitude of over 1,900-2,000 meters will see a sprinkling of snow, which is regular for the season.
The weather forecast till Monday 9/26/22
FORECAST FOR THURSDAY 09-22-22
In the Dodecanese and the northwestern nation, typically clear weather with momentary clouds. In the relaxation of the nation, quickly elevated clouds, with native rains and sporadic storms, primarily in the east and south. The phenomena, which in the early hours of the morning will in all probability be intense in locations in jap Thessaly, the Sporades, jap Sterea and Evia, will step by step weaken and in the night will probably be restricted to the jap Peloponnese, the Cyclades and Crete.
Winds will blow from north instructions 4 to six and in the Aegean quickly as much as 7 Beaufort.
The temperature will drop barely. In the north it won’t exceed 20 to 22 levels Celsius. In the relaxation of the nation it should attain 23 to 25 levels Celsius.
FORECAST FOR FRIDAY 23-09-22
A couple of clouds, elevated in locations primarily in the jap mainland and Crete with native rains and remoted storms. Gradually the phenomena will unfold to the relaxation of the mainland and the northern Aegean. From the night the weather will step by step enhance.
Winds will blow from north instructions 3 to five and in the southeast Aegean 6 and quickly domestically as much as 7 Beaufort.
The temperature will probably be stored at low for the season ranges throughout the nation.
FORECAST FOR SATURDAY 24-09-22 AND SUNDAY 25-09-2022
Generally clear weather, with a number of native clouds. Visibility in continental areas will probably be restricted in locations. Winds to the west will probably be variable 3 to 4 Beaufort. In the east it should blow from northerly instructions 3 to five and in the south-jap Aegean domestically 6 Beaufort with weakening on Sunday. The temperature will rise on Sunday.
OUTLOOK FOR MONDAY 09-26-2022
Generally clear weather. Winds weak variable, which is able to step by step flip to southeast 3 to five Beaufort. The temperature will rise additional.